Thursday, March 10, 2011

Carnival Holiday

As usual, we didn't do anything extraordinary during this prolonged holiday. It rained every single day so plenty of indoor activities were had by the girls such as: watching favorite movies, drinking lots of hot chocolate milk, making puzzles, helping Grandma in the kitchen ...




(the reward of her labor)

... and of course, playing. With barbies.

I had high hopes and plans of doing some major, and much needed, organizing. But instead I took advantage of my extra two days off to study for an upcoming test and to try to make some sort of progress in reading the required books of my course.

We did have a barbecue one of the evenings and some of my siblings' friends came over. Played several games of Boggle afterwards ... I like.

Oh, right, and on the last day of school before the holiday, Alina's school had a small Carnival celebration and she got to go dressed up. 'Twas the highlight of her week. And yes, it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment