Saturday, January 15, 2011

Moving ... Again

So, we're moving back to Belo. For now.

We'll be living with my folks for a while and I'm going to start working in my Dad's company.

I'll be looking into a school for Alina next week and needless to say, she's quite happy to be going back. When I was packing her things I came across a diary entry she had written as part of school:

Eu mudei pra São Paulo e eu estou muito infeliz. Eu já estou aqui há uma semana.

It was kind of funny reading it again and I could picture her leaning her head on her hand and pouting while she wrote it.

Once again, the hubby can't understand why we have so much stuff and thinks we could get rid of most of it. It's just the natural course of life. When you have kids, everything's multiplied. 

Hence the boxes and boxes of books, toys, art supplies, dress-up outfits, trinkets ... you name it!

No comments:

Post a Comment