Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Feel so Organized. Not.

I know that you usually get everything done in decency and in order when you work with a to do list. So, last week I made myself one. 

Being that I had two and a half days to do it all, I only got around to doing half, but hopefully I'll finish everything this week. 

I have to!

- Send list of Project kids' sizes to Paula
- Make a banner thingie for us to use at the airport
- Make the teens' Geography test
- Make the teens' History test
- Make Alina's year-end tests (Portuguese, History, Geography, Math, Science, English L.A., English Spelling, English Science)
- Make a planner with December's appointments
- Fill out our monthly report
- Order Christmas products to distribute
- Make a Christmas card for our contacts and supporters (to print)
- Make Alina's 2nd Grade certificate
- Make certificates for the Project kids who will be graduating
- Iron laundry
- Make the invitation for the Project Christmas party (update the list of the kids and their families)
- Finish both year-end newsletters

And we're going singing at the airport tomorrow morning. Pray for us.

2 comments:

  1. LORDY!! How many hours of sleep are you getting? To complete this list, you need to be on drugs, going 24-7... yeek!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankfully, when Laura doesn't wake up, I manage to sleep 8 hours or so ... though it never feels like it's enough, heh.

    ReplyDelete