Thursday, March 12, 2009

Angelina

I know your birthday will be past when you read this, but I wanted to say a little something anyway. I wish I could sit here and write up two pages of heart-warming and silly things. But alas, I'm not you. 

I just wanted you to know though, that I really, really admire you. You've gone through (and continue to go through) so much and sacrificed so much, and yet you're still here dedicating your life to God and others. I admire your willingness to do whatever God asks of you, no matter how much it kills you to do so. You've always been my role model.

I know you don't think you're anything great or special (in a good way), but you are ... and you don't need me to tell you that. You're a cool (make that groovy :D), beautiful, intelligent, funny, talented (and discovering new talents, i.e. singing opera, LOL), hardworking, perseverant, trustworthy, silly, and faithful sister and friend. You can do whatever you put your mind to and you're good at several things but it doesn't go to your head. It's a pity I couldn't live with you more 'cause you're a fun person to be around.

Oh well, I have to end this here because I need to get the kids. You deserve everything good and wonderful in this life and I pray you'll be happy in your new situation, your new year, and your new modest look (oh, right, that's just for when you're babysitting). 


I love you so, so, so, so very much!

(I stole this photo from your blog for everyone else to see you ... hope it's ok.)

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw, I'm sooo touched! So mushy in my old age, sniff-sniff... :) It's only Jesus. For sure, aherm. (And, yes, I'm delinquent in commenting, aherm.)

    ReplyDelete